I discovered Fr. Corapi back in 1997 and purchased over $100 of his nationwide, now worldwide, speeches on Jesus, Mary, and the ongoing spiritual warfare – Satan vs. Christ, and used them to teach from 1997 to 2003 to over 80 students and adults. Now Ann and I purchase and loan Fr. Corapi’s cassettes and CDs to those that might be interested.
Learn about Fr. Corapi by borrowing one of our cassette tapes or CDs:
1. The Power of the Rosary: Fr. Corapi meditates with his listeners on the gospel meanings of the Our Father & Hail Mary prayers and much more.
2. Personal Testimony/ Fr. Corapi conversion story.
3. The Eucharist: the Source & Summit of Our Life.
4. How to make a good confession.
5. The Reality of this Spiritual Combat
6. Healing & Deliverance
7. Humility: Spiritual Nuclear Weapon
8. The Role of the Sacraments
9. The Role of the Sacramental
10. Our Angels, Saints, Souls in Purgatory
11. The Power of the Cross of Christ
12. Wake Up America
Special Weekly Wisdom Program: Fr. Corapi creates a weekly talk & delivers it to your computer for $10.00 per month.
We tape & watch Fr. Corapi every week on Channel 291 on the EWTN international TV network in Nashville. Visit the EWTN website: www.ewtn.com
You can contact Fr. Corapi by calling him at 1-888-800-7084 or visiting his website at: www.fathercorapi.com
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Dad. I have to say that your attitude is a great one! You are always postive and I admire that very much. Thanks for that! I read further in your blog about how we have to pray for our enemies--so true. I have seen blessings in my own life by doing that recently. Although it's very hard, it's nice to see the blessings that come from that. Please keep the entire ACPD--all of the police department in your daily prayers. They are really in need of prayer there.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jennifer